Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Software Releases • FreeApk.info Beta v1.2

FreeApk.info Beta v1.2
Requirements: Android 1.6+
Overview: FreeApk.info is a little app which contains download list and links for best free payed apps from market (Google Play Store).
Image

Image

This app is very little in size and very well optimized. Only 500 Kb and require only internet acces for you to download apps and games.To download apps and games you don't need to enter any captcha methods or others. It is just choose and tap and voila your app is downloading to your mobile phone.
What's new in version 1.2 Beta:

  • Improved search option so now you can search for your favorite app or game a little faster
  • Fixed some minor bugs
  • Optimize little code
My plan for future versions:
  • Option to comment and rate apps
  • Option to report if you found some bugs...
For any info you can find me:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FreeApkinfo
Twitter: http://twitter.com/FreeApkInfo
If I brake some rules for this forum please excuse me and delete my posts but I would love to be a part of this community and have your feedbacks about my apps. Thank you: FreeApk.info


More Info: